Product Code : 26
Price And Quantity
- Minimum Order Quantity
- 500 Piece
- Price Range
- 390.00 - 420.00 INR
Extruded Polystyrene (XPS) Rigid Foam Insulation
Extruded Polystyrene (XPS) Grade FM250 is high compressible strength product with a closed cell structure designed by Owens Corning for insulation application with a focus to protect building envelop from heat ingress. Each insulation board contains millions of tightly packed contiguous cells containing air and an insulating gas which give it superior thermal performance. High compressible strength coupled with moisture resistance makes it the material of choice for protecting the building envelope from heat ingress. The closed cell structure with continuous skin formed on front and back surfaces provides excellent resistance to water, mildew, corrosion and rot.
Owens Corning's patented Hydro vac technology makes XPS Insulation highly resistant to moisture, retaining its excellent R value year after year even after prolonged exposure to humidity, condensation, ground water and freeze/thaw cycling. Production facility in India is located at Hyderabad.
The product is available in 3 variants â€“ 25mm, 50mm and 75mm.
- Overdeck Insulation PRMA (Protected Membrane Roof Assembly): It resists heat ingress with protection to waterproofing layer from physical damage and possible failure from thermal stresses
- Under deck Insulation (Pitched Roof Insulation): When design of building envelope does not allow use of roof top (over deck) insulation
- External Insulation FEWEIS ( External Wall Exterior Insulation System): It provides extra comfort and is designed to suit local conditions
- Foundation/Basement Protection: It protects waterproofing system from back filling damage, putting one more obstacles in the water's path (soil to foundation)
- Infill: Durable, water resistant with high strength to weight ratio is often used as lightweight fill in building spaces as a replacement for soil/concrete
- Cold Chains: High Energy Savings. is the material of choice to construct cold storage for Fruits, Perishable vegetables, Spices, Milk & Milk based products, Frozen food, Chicken, Fish etc. XPS rigid foam insulation board is also suitable as a core to make panels for Refrigerated vans/trucks
- High Altitude Construction: Protection from frost in many applications such as shallow foundations, roadways and runways, as lightweight fill in geotechnical applications and as concrete forming aids
- Cavity Wall Insulation
- Rooftop Garden on Insulation